Sidebar – Volunteer of the Year Awards
The We Share Foundation invites every Quota International club to recognize an outstanding member who is dedicated to serving others—ONE member who truly exemplifies Quota caring.
Each club determines its own criteria for nominating a member as Volunteer of the Year and whether to include only Quota-related service achievements or to celebrate a spirit of volunteerism that is shared in many ways.
To nominate your club’s Volunteer of the Year, please provide an essay of 300 words or less explaining why the club selected your winning volunteer AND a photograph (required) of your honoree.
By submitting this entry, you are granting the We Share Foundation permission to use the photo and information on the Internet and in any publicity associated with this contest.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org