Quota International of Raleigh, NC
Reba Board has been a vital part of the Raleigh Quota club for 29 years and is a constant source of leadership, loyalty, and stability, according to members. She has served in every leadership role on the club’s board.
Outside of Quota, Reba regularly volunteers with the Salvation Army and Urban Ministries. She has also volunteered with Wake Enterprises, which is committed to providing vocational opportunities to adults with developmental disabilities.
Reba is a quiet, consistent force in her community. Raleigh Quotarians are very proud of Reba and her caring and sharing ways.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org