Quota International of Glen Innes, NSW
Norma McInerney has been a member of Quota International of Glen Innes for 28 years, and members say she is always one of the first to volunteer for fund-raising activities. When we have a lamington drive, make fruit pies, or decorate cakes, you’ll find Norma at her best with her “hands” in the icing! She is a very dedicated member, and she has held a number of executive positions in the club.
Norma delivers brochures to a large area of Glen Innes, assists at the local primary school with student banking, attends Driver Reviver and until recently, enjoyed her weekly game of squash.
Norma is a devoted mother and grandmother who will assist anyone in need. She is not only an active Quotarian, but continues her dedicated community service through her membership with View and Probus.
Glen Innes Quotarians are very proud of Norma and believe she is a worthy recipient of the 2006 Volunteer of the Year Award.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact email@example.com