Jeri Lynne Brewer
Jeri Lynne Brewer
Quota International of West Memphis, AR
Jeri Lynne Brewer joined Quota International of West Memphis five years ago. She served for two years as recording secretary and is currently on the board of directors. She has been actively involved in fund-raising for the club and is the chairperson for the International Committee.
Jeri is the importing and purchasing manager at Vintage Verandah, Inc., a wholesale distributor of lamps and home accessories, located in Marion, Arkansas. She has traveled to Asia on business with plans to return soon.
She is a member of Missouri Street Church of Christ in West Memphis, Arkansas, where she has been an active “Huddle” leader for the past 11 years, working with the youth group program. Jeri has been on the board of directors for Families in Transition (FIT) in West Memphis for the past five years. FIT is a transitional shelter for women and children to live free of violence and restart their lives. The shelter, which has a home environment, strives to empower individuals to break the cycle of domestic violence.
Whether it is actively supporting the local club, cooking and serving soup for “Soup Sunday” to benefit FIT, working for American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life, or working for her church, we feel that Jeri is a true example of a volunteer worthy of being honored.
Quota International of West Memphis is privileged to submit Jeri Lynne Brewer as our Volunteer of the Year.
To return to the 2006 Volunteers of the Year main page, click here.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org