Valerie Mann, Quota International of Ryde, NSW
Quota International of Ryde, NSW
Valerie Mann has established herself as a dedicated volunteer through her service to our community and our country since she joined Quota International of North Shore in 1969 and later transferred to Quota’s Ryde club.
Valerie Mann has been a positive contributor to our club and to Quota International at local, district, and international levels and has generously donated her time and talents in ensuring that the objects of our organization are implemented. As South Pacific Area director, she guided 140 Quota clubs in governance and management in both formal and informal ways.
Working diligently as a team member and serving in office bearer positions in the Ryde club, Valerie Mann has been part of a team that planned and held successful fund-raising events that have raised $4000 to $7000 per year for community projects such as Hornsby Heights Fire Brigade, Ryde Riding for the Disabled, Better Hearing Australia, Careflight, the Australian Kidney Kids Foundation, and the Lymphoedema Support Group.
Valerie Mann is currently secretary of and on the board of Alzheimers Australia New South Wales, a group she has supported for the past eight years. She has truly demonstrated the Quota spirit of caring and compassion, fellowship, and fun.
The Quota club of Ryde is proud to nominate Valerie Mann for a 2005 Volunteer of the Year Award.
To return to the 2005 Volunteers of the Year main page, click here.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org