Mary O’Donnell, Quota International of Quirindi, NSW
Quota International of Quirindi, NSW
Mary O’Donnell was born in Quirindi and has lived there most of her life. She is a 1968 charter member of QI of Quirindi, and she has held all positions of office in the club. Presently she is club treasurer. Mary has just completed two and one-half years of service to the 39th District as secretary/treasurer, a demanding job which she did with her usual expertise.
Mary has been involved in numerous community organizations for most of her life, including foundation member and present secretary/treasurer of Quirindi Special School. She is the present treasurer of Catholic Womens (CWLL) Quirindi Branch. An active church member for many years, she is currently the financial recorder of planned giving.
Mary delivers Meals on Wheels regularly, and for the last 15 years she has helped at the Quirindi Nursing Home every Sunday, assisting in feeding the residents their lunch.
Mary is a keen tennis player and enjoys a game of bridge. A willing worker, Mary’s happy disposition makes her a joy to work with. We in Quirindi Quota are very proud of her.
To return to the 2005 Volunteers of the Year main page, click here.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact email@example.com