Mary Lou Crouser, Quota International of Lake County, OH
Mary Lou Crouser
Quota International of Lake County, OH
Mary Lou Crouser is a mother, grandmother, and dedicated member of Quota International, and a charter member of our club. Mary Lou is a quiet volunteer in our club, and she helps in a multitude of ways and in any aspect when called upon. She assists with our activities and committees such as bylaws, Chinese Auction, and she just helped with our 40th Anniversary, where she was honored for her charter membership.
In addition to her Quota activities, Mary Lou is very active in her church, and she volunteers at our local hospital and at The Holden Arboretum, one of the largest arboreta’s in the country. As the Arboretum connects people with nature, Mary Lou connects with people in her friendship.
Mary Lou Crouser is our chosen Volunteer of the Year for Quota International of Lake County.
To return to the 2005 Volunteers of the Year main page, click here.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact email@example.com