Carol Brom, Quota International of Sterling, CO
Quota International of Sterling, CO
Carol Brom gives new meaning to the phrase “walk your legs off’. Even a double knee replacement this year did not seem to slow Carol down from her many volunteer activities!
Carol served as Service Chair for QI of Sterling this year. In the photograph, above, Carol is helping a young participant in the May Day picnic, which our club held for developmentally delayed children from the local elementary school. This has been an activity Sterling Quota has sponsored for these children for several years, and Carol has been an integral part of each year’s planning.
Carol has always been involved in volunteer activities, even when she worked full time. Since she retired, she has really stepped up her involvement in many groups, running for the local school board and helping with Red Cross disasters in several other states. This year she received two awards for her service to EMS and the Centennial Chapter of the Red Cross.
Sterling Quota feels Carol Brom is an excellent example of how volunteers can make a difference in the lives of others. Sterling Quota is proud to nominate Carol for Quota Volunteer of the Year.
To return to the 2005 Volunteers of the Year main page, click here.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact email@example.com