DIRECTORY 1: Service Targets/Causes
One of the best ways to focus your service efforts is by determining early-on whom you aim to serve. This directory contains projects sorted by “causes” and populations served. To view all projects in a specific category, click on that link. To view a special “subcategory” only, click on the specific link for that topic.
If you would like more information about a project listed in this directory, please e-mail email@example.com. We will send you the reporting club’s contact information.
- To return to the Quota Club Service Project Directories Home Page, click here.
- To go to DIRECTORY 2: Types of Projects, click here.
- To go to DIRECTORY 3: Seasonal Service Projects, click here.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org