Quota Club Service Project Directories
A “directory” of more than 150 fantastic service projects that will inspire a club trying to start a new project or add some sparkle to a tried-and-true one was created by members attending Convention 2006. These projects are remarkable in their diversity: some are long-term, ongoing projects while others are one-time events; some work in partnership with other organizations while others stand alone; some provide financial support to those in need while others provide equipment and services. Within this list, there is truly something for everyone.
These great ideas are organized into three different directories, an approach that will help you sort through the types of projects that interest you and your fellow club members most.
DIRECTORY 1: Service Targets/Causes
One of the best ways to focus your service efforts is by determining early-on whom you aim to serve. This directory contains projects sorted by “causes” and populations served.
DIRECTORY 2: Types of Projects
Different clubs like to conduct service in different ways. Some like to plan hands-on projects; others like to work with other community organizations or groups. Still others like to raise charitable funds through fun and meaningful events. This directory sorts projects by format or type.
DIRECTORY 3: Seasonal Projects
This listing includes “seasonal” projects that your club might want to consider in celebration of special holidays occurring throughout the year!
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org