Quota Cares Month Submission
Please use this form to report your club’s Quota Cares Month success. You may include one high resolution photograph (optional). Your form may be submitted at any time; however it must be submitted no later than April 30 to be entered in the Quota Cares Month Awards Competition. Your entry will be displayed on Quota’s Web site as soon as you hit submit, so please be careful in completing the form below.
View the program’s Official Rules and Judging Criteria before completing this form. Remember, a good Quota Cares Month project not only benefits those being served, it also strengthens a club’s fundraising, recruitment, retention and publicity efforts!
- Quota International reserves the right to delete or edit any post. All posted photographs will be reviewed by Quota International staff.
- Only photographs depicting Quota club service, membership, fellowship, celebrations, ceremonies, or fund-raising activities may be posted. No non-Quota club related photos can be posted.
- Please do not post copyrighted photographs without first obtaining permission in writing from the photographer.
- Only official Quota International members are permitted to post photographs and information on this site.
- You may not use this site for advertising commercial businesses or services. Advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, and requests for money are prohibited.
- Posting of confidential information is prohibited. Please do not post phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, or any other private information.
- You may not use this site to post information that will defame any individual, organization, or business.
If you need assistance with uploading your entry, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact email@example.com