Official Rules and Judging Criteria
- Clubs may submit one Quota Cares Month entry; Hand-In-Hand World Service projects may not be submitted.
- All entries must be submitted online by April 15.
- We encourage you to upload a photo of your Quota Cares Month project with your entry. We may request winners to send additional photos if available later.
- All entries and photographs become the property of the We Share Foundation and may be used at convention, in publications, or posted on the Quota International Web site.
- Projects submitted must be current year club programs or projects.
- Clubs that have won a Quota Cares Month award may not submit the same project to the contest the following year.
- Judging criteria is listed below.
Your application will be scored on a scale of 0 to 5 in each of three areas for a possible total of up to 15 points: (1) project effort and success, (2) community awareness / recruitment success, and (3) benefits to the club and its membership (retention/fellowship & fun).
- Project Effort and Success
The project’s comprehensiveness, impact, and success will be taken into consideration. Remember that conducting a hands-on service project, partnering with another organization or agency on a project, and donating funds raised through a Quota Cares month fundraising project are all equally worthy and recommended service projects.
- Community Awareness / Recruitment Success
Judges will look for how well your project attracted attention in your community and raised visibility of your club. Your publicity efforts and any resulting new members or interest in membership will be considered.
- Benefits to the Club & its Membership
Your Quota Cares Month project will be judged based on how well your project improved club morale and involved members in the project. A good service project will motivate and inspire members and help membership retention.
Click here* to view the online Quota Cares Month Success Form.
*To view or print out these documents, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Go to Adobe’s Web site and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org