2009 Quota Cares Month Winners
Every March, Quota International invites clubs around the world to take part in Quota Cares Month. This special celebration of Quota’s mission is a time when large-scale capstone projects raise public awareness, recruit new members, build relationships among existing members, generate funds for projects, and most importantly, provide valuable service to individual communities and the world at large.
The Quota Cares Month Competition honors creative club projects that met every one of these goals with remarkable success. In 2009, a panel of more than a dozen past Quota International leaders served as judges and named five projects as top winners and five projects as honorable mention winners.
The We Share Foundation invites you to meet our winning clubs and learn more about their Quota Cares Month projects!
Congratulations to the five highest-scoring projects of 2009! To read more about each of these projects, click the links below.
- QI of Goulburn, New South Wales, Australia
- QI of Gridley, California, United States
- QI of Las Piñas, The Philippines
- QI of Orange, New South Wales, Australia
- QI of Taree, New South Wales, Australia
HONORABLE MENTION WINNERS
Congratulations also to those projects that earned a score of 4.0 on the judging scale of 1.0 to 5.0. To read more about the five winners in this category, click on the links below.
- QI of Central Oregon, Oregon, United States
- QI of Coffs Harbour, New South Wales, Australia
- QI of Iloilo, The Philippines
- QI of Manila, The Philippines
- QI of Monroe, Louisiana, United States
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org