Quota International of East Liverpool, Ohio, U.S.A.
Quota Cares Month—Honorable Mention Winner
This March, Quota International of East Liverpool made spring cleaning easier for residents of Fleming House, a safe, affordable transitional home for dependent women and their children. The Quota club contributed seven large laundry baskets filled with items that cannot be purchased with food stamps, including cleaning products, personal hygiene products, and other household necessities.
The project gave club members a chance to work closely and share their talents with one another, as they divided into teams to identify and donate items that would be useful to Fleming House families. They then purchased additional supplies to make sure each basket was filled. Eighty percent of members participated, and among them were two new members, making the event an opportunity to truly engage new associates in fellowship and service. Newspaper coverage of the donation also shared Quota’s work with local readers, capturing in a snapshot Quotarians and their brimming baskets.
To read or print the club’s winning application, click here*.
Back to Quota Cares Month Winners Main Page
*To view or print out these documents, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Go to Adobe’s Web site and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org