Other “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Resources and Partnerships
Quota International is pleased to partner with the American Academy of Audiology, an international organization, and the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, creator of the Noisy Planet Web site. Learn more about these organizations and free resources and information on their Web sites available to your club.
American Academy of Audiology
Visit the Web site and explore! Consider starting with these special Web features, below:
Use this feature to identify audiologists in your community who might want to be a part of your Quota healthy hearing efforts and, perhaps, your club!
AAA’s Noise-Induced Hearing Loss Program resources and information.
Download ALL of these free tools and resources to promote healthy hearing anytime of year! Resources include bookmarks, fact sheets on a range of hearing health topics, posters, PowerPoint presentations that can be used with audiences of children and adults, and much more.
National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders—Noisy Planet Web Site
This Web site includes a wealth of healthy hearing information for children, their parents, and, of course, for Quota members! Here are a few features of interest:
Background information that will help educate you and the parents you reach out to through your healthy hearing public awareness efforts.
Games, activities and more that you can download for kids!
An excellent explanation on how hearing works.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org