JQ Club Youth Mentoring Program
Quotarians are characterized by their leadership, love of service, and commitment to others, which provide the energy and resources that allow Quota International to have an impact on communities around the globe. These are the same characteristics that our young people must inherit to ensure that as they grow into adults, they continue to make our world a better place to live. To ensure that a legacy of service is passed on to the next generation, young people—particularly those who are experiencing disadvantaged circumstances—need caring, supportive role models and mentors.
Junior Quota Clubs—we call them JQ Clubs—provide today’s youth with role models to share the leadership, love of service, and commitment to others that have made an impact on communities around the globe through Quota International. Quota clubs sponsor local middle school, high school, or college students to help them develop leadership skills and perform meaningful service work. With mentoring from Quotarians, Junior Quotarians—JQs—become effective leaders who can communicate, delegate, solve problems, and serve their communities.
If your club is seeking an opportunity to build new connections in the community, share its insights and experiences, and add a burst of energy to existing programs, you’re ready to start a JQ Club. Every community has youth who would benefit from your special Quota guidance, mentoring, and support. By using this guide, you can have a tremendous impact on local youth, your own club, the surrounding community,…and our world.
Junior Quota Clubs…Learn More!
- Why JQ?
- Steps to JQ Formation
- Supporting Your JQ Club
- JQ Club Service
- Read about the Coral Gables JQ Club featured in the 2010 Quotarian magazine*
- View and print the JQ Club Guide*
- Road Map for Starting a JQ Club*
- Request the JQ Logo (logo will be sent electronically upon request)
- Order a JQ Pin!*
Questions? Contact Quota International at 202.331.9694 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
*To view or print out this document, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Go to Adobe’s Web site and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact email@example.com