Hand-in-Hand World Service 2013-2015
Hand-in-Hand: Changing Lives in Developing Countries
Quota’s award-winning World Service Program since 1983, Hand-in-Hand, allows caring people around the world to support viable service projects in developing countries—projects run by local Quota clubs who understand the specific and often dire needs of their own communities.
Our efforts change lives through “hand in hand” support by other Quota clubs and individuals who care throughout the world. Every penny donated reaches its intended project target. The We Share Foundation keeps nothing for overhead costs.
Projects are reviewed and selected for program inclusion every two years. The We Share Foundation’s annual reporting requirements insure that your generous donations provide effective support for real people in desperate need.
Click on the links below to read about the 21 projects in five developing countries included in Quota’s 2013-2015 world service program.
- QI of Ba: Rural Development Program
- QI of DLF City: Project Shiksha
- QI of Kolkata: Educational, Vocational, and Healthcare Assistance
- QI of New Delhi: Personal Care for Women in Need
- QI of Sainik Farm: Preschool and Home for the Aged
- QI of Kuala Lumpur: Life Coaching and Job Skills for Women and Deaf Adults
- QI of Angeles: Learn to Earn
- QI of Cebu: Daycare Centers for Malnourished Children
- QI of Cebu South: We Share Bakery
- QI of Davao: Kindergarten Enrichment
- QI of Iloilo: Leganes Deaf Resource Center
- QI of Las Piñas: Supporting a Pediatric Ward and Building Bridges for the Deaf
- QI of Legazpi-Mayon: Stitch for a Living
- QI of Mandaue: Vocational Training for Deaf Students
- QI of Manila: Empowering Women and Children through Education
- QI of Manila South: Special Education Center Multi-Purpose Room
- QI of Metro Cebu: Special Education for Deaf and Disabled Children
- QI of Pampanga: Learning Resource Center for Deaf Students
- QI of Parañaque: Health Clinic Renovation
- QI of Quezon City: Balik Ugnay: Reaching Out to Families
- QI of Suriname: Stuka Prisiri: Enjoy Learning!
Thank you for supporting Quota International’s award-winning Hand-in-Hand world service humanitarian aid programs empowering women, children, the deaf and hard-of-hearing in five developing countries.
View our e-Zine!
Click on the world service e-magazine below for a summary of Quota’s Hand-in-Hand projects. For more information, click on each project’s title in the e-zine or view full project descriptions (left).
Every Penny Helps…
Hand-in-Hand News Board
For the latest world service news and photos posted directly by Quota’s 21 Hand-in-Hand projects, visit our Hand-in-Hand News Board.
Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
Launch a campaign in your Quota community to recruit new members and increase support for Quota World Service projects. Learn more and download free tools and resources.
Interest local students in world service, teach public-speaking skills, and educate community and Quota members alike about Quota’s Hand-in-Hand projects.