Coral Springs-Parkland Quota Club Promotes Hearing Awareness
The Quota club of Coral Springs-Parkland, Florida, U.S.A., sponsored an innovative Shatter Silence contest in a local high school to promote awareness of hearing problems.
Students taking American Sign Language classes at Coral Springs High School competed in the Quota club contest to create products that foster awareness and tolerance of the many ways we communicate. In the above photo, the contest winner is rushing forward to claim first prize for his invention.
- The Coral Springs-Parkland club won third place in the We Share Foundation’s 2003 International Photo Contest. To view the club’s winning photo, click here.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact email@example.com