2007 Excellence Award Winners
Each year, Quota International recognizes club excellence for achievements in fund-raising, fellowship, membership, publicity, hearing and speech service, and service to disadvantaged women and children. In 2007, 12 clubs are honored for their success in these areas.
To learn more about the winners and read their applications, click on the category or the club name.
- Quota International of Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia
- Quota International of Kyogle, New South Wales, Australia
- Quota International of Gridley, California, U.S.A.
- Quota International of Salisbury, Maryland, U.S.A.
- Quota International of Magnolia, Arkansas, U.S.A.
- Quota International of Mississippi Gulf Coast, Mississippi, U.S.A.
- Quota International of Bismarck-Mandan, North Dakota, U.S.A.
- Quota International of Manila, The Philippines
- Quota International of East Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.A.
- Quota International of Kalamazoo, Michigan, U.S.A.
We Share Foundation Programs
- Community Champions
- JQ (Junior Quota) Club Program
- Cops ‘n’ Kids Literacy Program
- Healthy Hearing “Ear Plugs” Campaign
- “Listen Up, Turn It Down” Campaign
- Quota World Service Public Awareness Campaign
- Quota Cares Month Campaign
- Volunteer of the Year
- Club Publicity Resources and Tools
- Polish and Shine News Release Service
- Protect Your Hearing Month
- Global Youth Service Network
- Quota Service Project Directories
- Quota Cares Teddy Bears
- 2001-2012 Photo Contest Winners
- Setting Up 501(c)(3) Status (U.S. clubs)
Donate to the We Share Foundation
Questions? Contact email@example.com