Silver Q Clubs
Over the course of Quota’s nearly 100 years of service, much about our world has changed: technology, industry, media, and politics. While Quota has maintained a consistent commitment to the global community, its success can be attributed to its adaptability to the needs of our world…and the needs of our members. Innovation and adaptability are the driving forces behind the newest addition to Quota’s membership family: Silver Q clubs, which sustain the values of fellowship and service for members seeking a Quota experience that de-emphasizes long-term, comprehensive projects and emphasizes instead shorter, more specific acts of service.
Silver Q clubs:
- Focus on service and fellowship
- Do little or no fund-raising
- Establish meeting times, dues, and projects to accommodate members’ needs and abilities
- Would work well for a group such as retirees
A Silver Q is a TYPE of club that must be organized in connection with Quota’s Centennial Growth and Service Program. The key to this program is planning service activities in the target community to ultimately launch a club with seven or more members. To learn more about how to organize a new club, click here.
Silver Q is a sterling experience for all involved!
- To print the Silver Q information guide, click here.
- To print information about Quota International and its history that you can use in new club organization recruitment efforts, click here.
- To print information about Quota International’s charitable arm that you can use in new club organization efforts, click here.
- To print a copy of Quota International’s Club Success Guide, a resource that will help your club stay strong from the start, click here.
- To print a copy of Quota International’s +1 Club Planning Guide, another great recruitment and retention resource, click here.
- To view a list of newly chartered clubs, click here.
- To contact Quota International about organizing a new club or branch, click here.