R16 – Joanne Hamilton
Quota International of Kent Valley, Washington, USA (District 14)
What are your qualifications for the position of Quota Regional Director?
I have been an active member of Quota since 1992. I have successfully completed terms in all club offices including a successful term as District 14 Governor. I am a good organizer with very strong organizational skills and a great delegator. I enjoy helping our clubs so that they are all successful and everyone has the chance to participate at the level they want to be involved.
What are your goals for your specific region?
My goal would be to have a smooth transition into the new region structure and to continue helping to create a strong Quota Region so we can continue to grow our membership and maintain a healthy happy service organization that will benefit our Quota World and all of our Communities. I will help develope and maintain our Region’s operations & communications so that all clubs are included and no one is left behind.
What do you do outside of Quota?
- I am a member in good standing of The Kiwanis Club of Covington, Wa.
- I have been a Branch Office Administrator with Edward Jones Investments for 20 years.
- I am a mentor for the Edward Jones Training Program.
- I am a past Dragon Boat Racer but still involved in their fund raisers.
- I participate in marathons and other running and walking activities.
What else would you like to share with the members of your region?
I believe in Quota and what Quota stands for. I know that there is a big challenge to get new members into Quota and to keep the members we have. I am dedicated and determined to helping make Quota a strong healthy service organization for the future.