2006-2007 Annual Reports and Quota International Highlights
A successful year was enjoyed on many fronts in 2006-2007. Convention 2006, which took place from July 21-24 in Gold Coast, Australia, was one of the best international meetings held in Quota’s recent history, and it provided an outstanding start to the Quota year. The members who attended were very enthusiastic, and the meeting, special events, and tours ran smoothly.
In development and growth, Quota organized four new clubs and four new branches in five Quota countries. Membership recruitment continued to do well in 2006—Quota International had one of the highest recruitment rates of all similar-type service organizations that year. With the help of Quota experts—450 members representing every district and area around the world who attended Convention 2006—Quota created and distributed a comprehensive new membership development and growth tool, the +1 Club Planning Guide. This guide was made possible by donations to the Wanda Frey Joiner Development Fund.
Financially, our year ended with a net increase of income over expenses in both Quota International and the We Share Foundation. A record amount, U.S.$226,433, was generously donated by members, leaders, and clubs worldwide, truly a phenomenal sign of your Quota caring.
A complete report on all Quota 2006-2007 activities is published on this site in the links below. In addition, a link to the latest Convention 2008 planning information is provided. All Quota members worldwide are invited to attend this next international meeting to be held in San Jose, California, U.S.A., July 11-14, 2008.
- Photographs of the Installation of the 2007-2008 Board of Directors
- Installation Message from 2007-2008 President Daryl Perrine*
- 2006-2007 President’s Report*
- 2006-2007 President-elect’s Report*
- 2006-2007 Treasurer’s Report Executive Summary*
- Executive Director’s Report*
- Quota International Bylaws and Rules of Procedure*
- Development and Growth Report: Membership Statistics*
- Development and Growth Report: New, Dissolved, Revoked Clubs*
- 2006-2007 Worldwide Service Donations by Clubs*
- Disadvantaged Women and Children Committee Report*
- Hearing and Speech Committee Report*
- International Service Committee Report*
- 2006-2007 Awards Won by Quota International and the We Share Foundation*
- 2007 Excellence Award Winners*
- 2007 Quota Cares Month Winners*
- 2006 We Share Foundation International Photography Contest Winners*
- 2006-2007 5K Fund-raising Achievers*
- 2006-2007 District Dynamo Winners*
- 2007 Volunteers of the Year*
- Districts with Net Membership Gains During 2006*
- Quota’s “Plus One” Team: Net Membership Gain of 1 or more by 12/31/06*
- 2007 Friend of Quota Donors*
- 2006-2007 Wanda Frey Joiner Founders*
- 2006-2007 Wanda Frey Joiner Development Fund Donors*
- 2006-2007 We Share Foundation Benefactors*
- 2006-2007 We Share Foundation Donors*
- 2004-2005 Celebration Package Recipients*
CONVENTION 2008 PLANS
*To view or print out this document, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Go to Adobe’s Web site and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.