2004-2005 Annual Reports and Quota International Highlights
Membership tops Quota’s 2004-2005 end-of-year news with the launching of six new clubs and seven new branches in six Quota countries. In addition, Quota’s membership numbers have held steady since last year’s convention. As of June 30, clubs worldwide reported 7,028 members—only 56 fewer members than this time last year (less than a one percent decrease!). Our new and existing clubs and branches worldwide are recruiting at an outstanding 14.2% (among the highest of all service organizations).
The second year of implementing Quota’s calendar change has gone smoothly—a continued testament to how hard members and leaders in every district and area are working to help the organization transition into this new way of operating. This member-initiated change is estimated to have saved Quota International more than $30,000 during the 2004-2005 Quota year. Districts (combined) are estimated to have saved $18,000, and clubs (also combined) are saving $56,700.
Financially, Quota ended the year better than budget, which included meeting more than 100% of our fund-raising budget. A record amount, $170,046, was generously donated by members, leaders, and clubs worldwide, truly a phenomenal sign of your Quota caring. In other good financial news, both Quota International and the We Share Foundation did well investment-wise—always a welcome piece of news—particularly after the volatile markets of recent years that have impacted investors worldwide.
A complete report on all Quota 2004-2005 activities is published on this site in the links below. They include all 2004-2005 Quota International and We Share Foundation final reports that you may wish to share with your fellow club members. In addition, please visit the links below, which contain planning information for Quota’s second biennial convention, Convention 2006, to be held in Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia, July 21-24, 2006.
- 2004-2005 President’s Report*
- 2004-2005 President-elect’s Report*
- 2004-2005 Treasurer’s Report*
- Executive Director’s Report—Quota International*
- Executive Director’s Report—We Share Foundation*
- Quota International Bylaws and Rules of Procedure*
- Development and Growth Report: Membership Statistics*
- Development and Growth Report: New, Dissolved, Revoked Clubs*
SERVICE AND FELLOWSHIP
- 2004-2005 Worldwide Service Donations by Clubs*
- Disadvantaged Women and Children Committee Report*
- Hearing and Speech Committee Report*
- International Service Committee Report*
- International Service Resolutions in Effect: Expire July 2005*
- 2004-2005 Awards Won by Quota International and the We Share Foundation*
- 2005 Excellence Award Winners*
- 2005 Quota Cares Month Winners*
- 2004 We Share Foundation International Photography Contest Winners*
- 2004-2005 5K Fund-raising Achievers*
- 2004-2005 District Dynamo Winners*
- Districts with Net Membership Gains During 2004*
- Quota’s ‘Plus One’ Team: Net Membership Gain of 1 or more by 12/31/04*
- 2005 Friend of Quota Donors*
- 2004-2005 Wanda Frey Joiner Founders*
- 2004-2005 Wanda Frey Joiner Development Fund Donors*
- 2004-2005 We Share Foundation Benefactors*
- 2004-2005 We Share Foundation Donors*
- 2004-2005 Celebration Package Recipients*
*To view or print out this document, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Go to Adobe’s Web site and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.