Winning the Battle of the Bullies
If your Quota club doesn’t feel like a welcoming home to members, they will leave. At Convention 2008, Past International President Bobbie Carey—a professional in the field of marketing and communications—presented a special program on this very sensitive and frequently unspoken topic: techniques for dealing with Quota members who bully other members. Your club doesn’t have to be held hostage by a member who is causing conflict or chaos.
PIP Bobbie’s program answered these questions:
- How can a bully hurt your Quota club?
- Why do bullies behave the way they do?
- What are some common ruses used by Quota bullies?
- Whose job is it to “take on” the bully?
- How will the bully respond?
To view slides from PIP Bobbie’s workshop, which answer these questions, click here*.
* To view or print out these publications, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Go to Adobe’s Web site and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
View the latest club membership statistics. Updated monthly.
Club Membership Forms
- Quota International New Member Form*
- South Pacific Area New Member Form*
- Quota International Member Transfer Form*
- South Pacific Area Member Transfer Form*
- Membership Information Change Form*
- Update Your Membership Record Online