Updating Membership Records and Membership Forms
Adding New Club Members/Reinstating Resigned Members
Please report new and reinstated club members with payment on a monthly basis. When Quota International receives a Membership Form and payment, we send our Member Welcome Package (new members only), update our database, and thank the Quota member who sponsored your recruit.
All new members pay the U.S.$10 initiation fee. The amount of dues your new member also pays is based on the date that the member joins your club. Dues are prorated on a quarterly basis. Please calculate your payment using the chart on the Membership Form. Information on where to send Membership Forms and payment are located on the form.
- Print a Membership Form that can be used by all clubs except those in the South Pacific Area*
- Print a South Pacific Area Membership Form.*
Removing Club Members/Correcting Member Records
Please use the Member Information Change Form to correct or update a member’s record, to report the resignation or death of a member, or to change the status of a club member who qualifies for “member-at-large” status due to relocation. Print a Membership Information Change Form.
View the latest club membership statistics. Updated monthly.
Club Membership Forms
- Quota International New Member Form*
- South Pacific Area New Member Form*
- Quota International Member Transfer Form*
- South Pacific Area Member Transfer Form*
- Membership Information Change Form*
- Update Your Membership Record Online