Recruitment and Retention Tools and Tips
Quota International offers resources and one-on-one assistance for clubs in recruitment, retention, club operations, and how to handle common club problems.
Recruitment and Retention Tools and Resources
- +1 Club Planning Guide—13-page guide filled with helpful advice from Quota clubs around the world on improving your club’s recruitment and retention activities. To print a free copy, click here*.
- Club Success Guide—32-page guide filled with strategies on how to strengthen your club’s recruitment and retention. Includes the Excellence Award-winning “Partners Program” on connecting new club recruits from the start. To learn more or print, click here*.
- Quota Cares Month Planning Kit—comprehensive guide to strengthening your club through service. Includes recruitment, service, and fund-raising tips. To print, click here*.
- We Share Foundation Web Site—Web site for Quota’s charitable arm, filled with helpful programs, stories, and services of interest to current and potential members. To visit, click here*.
Resources for Recruitment Events
- Club Membership Recruitment PowerPoint—Are you looking to raise awareness about your Quota club at recruitment events? Download and use Quota International’s delightful new membership recruitment PowerPoint program to turn interested recruits into members! This PowerPoint program can be used completely as created (except for adding some club specific information to the script where indicated) or feel free to customize a few of the slides with your own club photos. A separate program script created in Word can be downloaded as well. To learn more and download the program and script, click here.
- Quota International Membership Brochure—Describes how joining Quota International connects people who care about each other, about their communities, and our world. For cost information and to order, click here.
- Celebrate Quota International Service Brochure—Describes how Quotarians care locally and share globally. For cost information and to order, click here.
We’re Here to Help
If your club would benefit from additional one-on-one recruitment or retention assistance, contact the QI Office or your district governor. Convention workshops and leadership offer even more helpful information, leadership tips, and club ideas. For staff contact information, click here.
View the latest club membership statistics. Updated monthly.
Club Membership Forms
- Quota International New Member Form*
- South Pacific Area New Member Form*
- Quota International Member Transfer Form*
- South Pacific Area Member Transfer Form*
- Membership Information Change Form*
- Update Your Membership Record Online