Incorporating Your Quota Club (U.S. Clubs)
Quota International’s attorney and Board of Directors strongly recommend that all Quota clubs in the United States incorporate and adopt a conflict of interest policy. Both of these governing documents will help protect the interests of your officers and members. To learn more, please read the Introduction to Incorporating and Adopting a Conflict of Interest Policy below.
Next review the step-by-step instructions in the Checklist for Incorporating Your Quota Club. It will provide the guidance you need to get started on creating both of these governing documents. Should you need assistance along the way, you may contact the staff at Quota International at email@example.com or (202) 331-9694. Other documents you may need are also available here:
- Introduction to Incorporating and Adopting a Conflict of Interest Policy*
- Checklist for Incorporating Your Quota Club*
- Draft Articles of Incorporation*
- Conflict of Interest Policy*
- Organizational Meeting Minutes*
- IRS Group Exemption Authorization Letter*
*To view or print out these publications, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Go to Adobe’s website and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
View the latest club membership statistics. Updated monthly.
Club Membership Forms
- Quota International New Member Form*
- South Pacific Area New Member Form*
- Quota International Member Transfer Form*
- South Pacific Area Member Transfer Form*
- Membership Information Change Form*
- Update Your Membership Record Online