Winning the Battle of the Bullies for the Future of Your Club
“Leadership in Quota
is not about directing and controlling,
it is about empowering.”
Daryl Perrine, 2007-2008 International President
No one likes a bully, but they seem to show up everywhere from time to time, including in a Quota club. Don’t underestimate the damage a bully can do to the membership experience of other members and, ultimately, to the future of your club.
The following information is taken from a program created by Past International President Bobbie Carey and presented at Convention 2010 on “Winning the Battle of the Bullies for the Future of Your Club.” This information will help you diagnose potential bullies, and it will provide strategies for dealing with them.
- “Winning the Battle of the Bullies” Tips (PDF)
This document summarizes the major points from the “Winning the Battle of the Bullies” Convention 2010 presentation and is a helpful guide for club presidents who wants information on identifying a club bully and strategies for confronting her or him.
- “Winning the Battle of the Bullies” Convention 2010 Presentation PowerPoint Slides
View the latest club membership statistics. Updated monthly.
Club Membership Forms
- Quota International New Member Form*
- South Pacific Area New Member Form*
- Quota International Member Transfer Form*
- South Pacific Area Member Transfer Form*
- Membership Information Change Form*
- Update Your Membership Record Online