Club Membership Resources and Forms
Recruitment and Retention
Club Success Guide*
Strengthen club recruitment and retention. Quota International’s Club Success Guide is filled with proven club development and leadership strategies that work.
+1 Club Planning Guide*
Recruitment and retention advice from successful clubs.
Three Ways to Rev Up Your Club*
Examples of how clubs are bringing youthful enthusiasm, flexibility, and spice to their activities.
‘Give Me Five’ Club Membership Challenge
Honors club recruitment success. Deadline December 31.
Membership Recruitment PowerPoint
Customize and use at recruitment or community education events. Script provided. No music.
This successful program emphasizes the recruitment of new members in classes.
Quota Media Programs
Request our latest offerings for recruitment events on Watch Our Videos.
* To view or print out these publications, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Go to Adobe’s Web site and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
View the latest club membership statistics. Updated monthly.
Club Membership Forms
- Quota International New Member Form*
- South Pacific Area New Member Form*
- Quota International Member Transfer Form*
- South Pacific Area Member Transfer Form*
- Membership Information Change Form*
- Update Your Membership Record Online