5K & 10K Award
The 5K & 10K Award is a fundraising achievement award that spotlights clubs raising 5,000 & 10,000 or more in a single fundraising project. New this year is the 10K award and submissions for the 5K & 10k Awards are required.
Submission Dates: 1 January – 30 April, 2015
Rules & Criteria:
- Only one submission per club will be accepted.
- The 5K & 10K award amounts are calculated in the currency of the country.
- The event/project must have taken place during Quota International’s current year
(1 May 2014 – 30 April 2015)
- The beneficiary of the funds must be included in the submission. The beneficiary could be your Quota club for a special project or for a Quota International Hand-in-Hand project.
5K & 10K winners will be announced in July 2015 on Quota International’s website, and TeamQuota blog, featured in the September 2015 Quotarian Magazine, and recognized in July 2016 at Quota International’s Convention in Brisbane, Australia.
To enter, please complete and submit the online entry form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk are required. For additional support or questions, contact email@example.com.
View the latest club membership statistics. Updated monthly.
Club Membership Forms
- Quota International New Member Form*
- South Pacific Area New Member Form*
- Quota International Member Transfer Form*
- South Pacific Area Member Transfer Form*
- Membership Information Change Form*
- Update Your Membership Record Online