Annual Club Reports
Club Membership Roster and Dues Collection Form
Quota International collects club dues and fees annually.
- Clubs in the South Pacific (Australia, New Zealand, and Fiji): Annual dues statement and rosters are mailed to all South Pacific clubs in August. Clubs must process and return their statement with payment by October 1. Payment must be postmarked by October 31 to avoid late fees. To learn more about South Pacific Area dues payment procedures, click here.
- Clubs in Aruba, Canada, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Netherlands, the Netherlands Antilles, the Philippines, Singapore, the United States, and Suriname: Annual dues statement and rosters are mailed to all non-SPA clubs in November. Clubs must process and return their statement with payment by January 1. Payment must be postmarked by January 31 to avoid late fees. To learn more about non-SPA dues payment procedures, click here.
Club President’s Annual Report
In March, the Quota International office asks every club president to report their club’s service, fund-raising, membership accomplishments, and incoming club officers. All reports are due on June 1, and should reflect information from May 1 through April 30 (the club’s fiscal year). This information is used to prepare convention reports, determine annual 5K fund-raising winners, and help us learn how we can improve our club services. Presidents in the South Pacific should complete the form located here. Presidents not in the South Pacific should complete the form located here.
View the latest club membership statistics. Updated monthly.
Club Membership Forms
- Quota International New Member Form*
- South Pacific Area New Member Form*
- Quota International Member Transfer Form*
- South Pacific Area Member Transfer Form*
- Membership Information Change Form*
- Update Your Membership Record Online