2013 Club Visit Program
As your district’s governor, nothing you do is more important than your “one-on-one” personal connection with club leaders and members at club visits. Thank you for encouraging, celebrating, and supporting your district members in this special way! Club visits are traditionally held between August and October; however, we understand that there are times when visits need to be held outside this time period.
Clubs have been requested to provide a minimum of 45 minutes for your visit. If you haven’t already done so, contact each of your clubs to set up a time for your visit. Your presentation should include three components—Feature Presentation (25 minutes), District News (15 minutes), and Closing/Q&A (5 minutes).
All governors are receiving the 2013 Club Visit Planning Guide and Script by e-mail. The package includes the following items. (Items with links below can also be printed or downloaded from this site. Word versions of certain documents are provided for easy customization or completion.)
- 2013 Club Visit Program Cover Letter*
- 2013 Club Visit Planning Guide and Script (Word document)
- Club Visit Report Form (Word document)
- General “Questions and Answers” Reference Guide*
- Club Visit Handout
- Set of 95th Anniversary Pins (sell at club visits—$15 per pin)—pins mailed to each Governor in mid-July.
* To view or print out this publication, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Go to go to Adobe’s Web site and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.