Post an item on the Club Sales Marketplace
Instructions for Uploading Club Sales Marketplace Advertisements
Your advertisement must be reviewed and approved by Quota International before it will go live. Please allow one business day for approval.
- Quota International reserves the right to delete or edit any club marketplace advertisement. All advertisements will be viewed and approved by Quota International before they go live.
- Please do not post copyrighted photographs without first obtaining permission in writing from the photographer.
- Only official Quota International members are permitted to post advertisements on this site.
- You may not use this site for advertising commercial businesses or services. Solicitations, chain letters, and requests for money are prohibited.
- You may not use this site to post information that will defame any individual, organization, or business.
- Quota International is not able responsible for the content of any advertisement, nor the merchandise offered. The advertiser is solely responsible for all liability.
- Quota International is unable to assist with the collection of merchandise fees or the shipping of any order.
If you need assistance with uploading your photograph, please e-mail your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail photos to Quota Photo Gallery, Quota International, 1420 21st Street, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20036. All photos submitted will be considered for future print publications and media programs. We are sorry, but photos cannot be returned.