Guidelines for Creating Your Own Quota Club Facebook Page
Facebook networking allows club members to make new friends from other clubs and countries, share success stories, and learn how other members define their Quota experience.
To create a Facebook page for your club, follow these steps.
- Become a member of Facebook
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
- In the “Create New Facebook Page” box, choose the category “Band, Product, or Organization.” Then, in the drop down menu, select “Non-Profit.”
- Type your page name: “Quota International of __________”
- Click the security box verifying that you are “the official representative of this person, business, band, or product and have permission to create this page.”
- Click “Create Official Page”
- Select “Settings” to manage various aspects of your page, such as age and location restrictions, who can post to your wall, discussion boards, links, notes, and other applications.
- When your basic settings are complete, choose “Publish” to make it live on Facebook.
Begin building your on-line presence by posting information on your “wall,” sharing photos and/or videos, and listing upcoming club meeting times or service activities.
To receive an electronic version of Quota International’s logo to use as your page profile picture, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let Quota International know that you have created a Facebook page by reporting it at email@example.com.
Does your club want to promote its Quota presence in your community? Do you want resources that you can use to interest potential members in Quota and your club? Quota’s club publicity resources and tools can help!
Resources and Tools
- Media Programs, PSAs, and Jingles
- Club Publicity Resources
- Share Your Club News Internationally Online