“Quota Cares” Public Service Announcements for Television
Quota International offers two Public Service Announcements that clubs can download and use in local advertising markets. The PSAs are television ready: 15 seconds and 30 seconds.
View the “Quota Cares” Public Service Announcements
Print the Script of the “Quota Cares” Public Service Announcements
Download the “Quota Cares” Public Service Announcements
Public service announcements are available to any Quota International member. Complete the following information to download a PSA and then click the link below. All information must be provided.
Download “Quota Cares” PSA’s
How to Get Quota’s PSA on the Air
- Find out the name, number, and e-mail address of the Public Service Director at the station. (Be sure to get the correct spelling of the entire name! Is it John Smith or Jon Smythe?)
- Contact the director. (This is a very important call, so handle it professionally!) Tell her or him that Quota has Public Service Announcements (PSAs) available in both 30- and 15-second lengths. Ask if the station is willing to download the PSA from the Quota Web site or if you must provide a hard copy.
- If your club must provide a hard copy of the Quota PSA, ask the director to preview the PSAs on the Quota Web site and let you know if she or he will run the spots. Please mention (professionally and with Quota caring) that the production fee will come from your club’s limited service budget and that you must be sure that she or he will use the spots if you go to the trouble of getting a hard copy made.
- If your club must provide a hard copy of the Quota PSA and the director has previewed and accepted the versions available on-line, find out IN DETAIL which format the station requires. Most stations accept PSAs in DVC-Pro or Beta formats.
- If your club must provide a hard copy of the Quota PSA, you must locate a professional videographer to download the PSA from the Quota Web site and prepare it in the required format with a label including:
- your club’s name
- the name and number of your publicity chair
- a statement of Quota International’s status as a non-profit organization—501(c)(3) in the U.S.
* To view or print out these publications, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to go to Adobe's Web site and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.
Does your club want to promote its Quota presence in your community? Do you want resources that you can use to interest potential members in Quota and your club? Quota’s club publicity resources and tools can help!
Resources and Tools
- Media Programs, PSAs, and Jingles
- Club Publicity Resources
- Share Your Club News Internationally Online