Quota International Visionaries
Who are Quota International Visionaries?
The goal of Quota International Visionaries is to provide immediate funding for continuation of Creating the Quota of Tomorrow programs and products to assure Quota’s future and to attract and retain multi-generations of Quota members. This will enable the organization to continue to help people in need and provide Quota members with opportunities for friendship and personal growth for years to come. Visionaries participate through the commitment of a major donation of $5,000 or more.
Can I direct my donation to a particular area?
What do Wanda Frey Joiner Founders fund?
These donations aim to expand and enhance Quota International’s impact throughout the world. The fund provides strategic planning and tools to increase membership recruitment and retention and the organization of new clubs.
What do We Share Foundation Benefactors fund?
The foundation is a leader in providing humanitarian and educational support worldwide. Gifts and bequests to the foundation expand Quota’s worldwide service impact—improving lives and saving lives.
What benefits do Visionaries receive?
As a Quota International Visionary, you will receive these benefits:
- A special Quota International Visionary certificate suitable for framing.
- A personal letter from the international president.
- An elegant Founder or Benefactor pin reflective of your donation level.
- Your name and donation listed on our international Visionaries list, published on Quota International’s Web site and in our annual report, so that others will follow your example of generous giving.
- In person honors at Quota’s international convention. You will be acknowledged at a general session AND you will be invited to attend the President’s Appreciation Reception held in the President’s Suite, where your picture will be taken with Quota’s president and you will receive her personal thanks and recognition for your generous gift to Quota.
Are Visionary donations deductible for tax purposes in the United States?
Yes. Donations by Quota International Visionaries are tax deductible in the United States. The We Share Foundation and Quota International, Inc., are 501(c)(3) organizations designated by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
How can I become a Quota International Visionary?
To become a Quota International Visionary, print, complete, and mail the membership form. Your membership will be activated upon receipt of the membership form with payment.
Who do I contact if I have further questions?
For further questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 202.331.9694.