Register for Convention
Aloha! To participate in Quota’s Convention 2012, there are three steps:
- Register for convention! Choose from one of two ways to register.
To register online and pay by credit card, click here.
To print a hard copy of the registration form to complete and return to the Quota International office with check or credit card payment, click here.
The 2012 early bird (before March 1) registration fee is U.S.$205 for an official club voting delegate and U.S.$360 for others. After March 1, 2012, these fees increase by $25.
- Reserve a hotel room directly with the Sheraton Waikiki. For hotel information and to make your reservation, click here. If you would like help finding a roommate for convention, e-mail email@example.com, who is keeping a list of members who would like to share a room.
- Sign up for any optional convention tours directly with our tour provider, MC&A. Click here for tour details. Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
Don’t forget to make your travel arrangements! For details, click here.
- Register for Convention
- New this Year!
- Convention Schedule
- Activities and Speaker
- Sheraton Waikiki Information and Reservations
- Convention Tours
- Post-Convention Island Cruise
- Incentives to Register Early
- Getting to and around Hawaii
- Travel Tips
- Children’s Activities
- Helpful Hawaii Links
- More about Honolulu
- View a 3-minute O’ahu Video
- Convention Volunteer Opportunities
- Become a Convention Sponsor
- Get the Most from Convention
Convention Questions? Contact Christy Herz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call the Quota office at (202) 331-9694.
To learn more about Quota’s international convention, including past and future sites and voting procedures, click here.