New this Year!
2012 brings lots of new changes to Quota’s international convention. Shortened from four days to three to make it a more cost-effective and appealing meeting for members, here’s what else is new!
- OUR CRUISE TO PARADISE! You know you deserve it…make a vacation out of your convention experience! Join our post-convention 7-night Ultimate Hawaiian Paradise Cruise with old and new Quota friends. We set sail Saturday, July 14, the day after convention ends.
- A CHANCE TO WIN. Feeling lucky? Get your paid registration to QI in Washington, D.C., (online, fax, or mail) on or before November 1, 2011, and your name is automatically entered in our drawing for THREE FREE NIGHTS at the Sheraton Waikiki in an OCEAN FRONT ROOM!
- TOURS GALORE. Thirteen optional tours and group events are being offered before, after, and during our meeting—the most EVER at a Quota convention. You’ve told us travel and personal connections are important to you, and we listened! Come see what Oahu has to offer and have fun with Quota friends.
- A FRESH START. We’re starting earlier than usual on Convention Day 1—at 3:30 p.m. In addition to enjoying Quota Opening Ceremony traditions and a fun kick-off to convention, we will get right to work with opening business sessions. After we work, we play! We will be holding our first ever Hula Happy Hour and Silent Auction after opening ceremonies for maximum merriment and bidding! Then head out with friends to enjoy dinner and the nightlife of Waikiki!
- RECEIVE PRESIDENTIAL TREATMENT. You asked for it…club president training at convention. 2012-2013 Club Presidents, get your presidential year off on the right foot: register for our brand new optional club president’s leadership training seminar and lunch on Wednesday, July 11, 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- LUNCH AND LEARN. Make the most of your convention experience. Brown-bag lunch workshops (optional for all convention attendees) are planned on a range of club and personal development topics. Purchase “brown bag” lunches outside workshop rooms. Workshop participation free!
- RELAXATION, HAWAIIAN STYLE. How’s your Hula? Our off-site fellowship event is open (via paid ticket) to all convention attendees and YOUR guests—relax and socialize after a day of Quota business at our Hawaiian Sunset Luau.
- A NEW DAY. Governors Reunion is moving to a new day—the evening BEFORE opening ceremonies to let past and current district leaders get a head start on convention fellowship, fun, and reconnecting!
- ENDING WHERE WE STARTED! Did we already mention?…YOU can explore paradise on our Ultimate Hawaiian post-convention cruise! Visit Maui, Kauai, and the Big Island in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to cruise with 100 or more members of Quota’s worldwide family. Enjoy amazing vistas, relaxation, and exciting adventures on Norwegian Cruise Line’s Pride of America.
- Register for Convention
- New this Year!
- Convention Schedule
- Activities and Speaker
- Sheraton Waikiki Information and Reservations
- Convention Tours
- Post-Convention Island Cruise
- Incentives to Register Early
- Getting to and around Hawaii
- Travel Tips
- Children’s Activities
- Helpful Hawaii Links
- More about Honolulu
- View a 3-minute O’ahu Video
- Convention Volunteer Opportunities
- Become a Convention Sponsor
- Get the Most from Convention
Convention Questions? Contact Christy Herz at email@example.com. Or call the Quota office at (202) 331-9694.
To learn more about Quota’s international convention, including past and future sites and voting procedures, click here.