Incentives to Register Early
- Register by November 1, 2011, and you will be eligible to win 3 free nights at the Sheraton Waikiki in an OCEAN VIEW ROOM!
- Register by November 1, 2011, and you can pay your registration fee in two easy payments! Pay half now and don’t pay the other half until February 1. (Your credit card will be charged for your registration balance on February 1, 2012.)
- Register before March 1, 2012, and the registration fee is U.S.$205 for an official club voting delegate and U.S.$360 for others. After March 1, 2012, these fees increase by $25.
- Spread out the cost! Pay your convention registration fee now, pay your hotel room in July of 2012, and pay your airfare and optional tours somewhere in between.
Click here to register for Convention 2012.
- Register for Convention
- New this Year!
- Convention Schedule
- Activities and Speaker
- Sheraton Waikiki Information and Reservations
- Convention Tours
- Post-Convention Island Cruise
- Incentives to Register Early
- Getting to and around Hawaii
- Travel Tips
- Children’s Activities
- Helpful Hawaii Links
- More about Honolulu
- View a 3-minute O’ahu Video
- Convention Volunteer Opportunities
- Become a Convention Sponsor
- Get the Most from Convention
Convention Questions? Contact Christy Herz at email@example.com. Or call the Quota office at (202) 331-9694.
To learn more about Quota’s international convention, including past and future sites and voting procedures, click here.