In 2010, Quota International launched the “Creating the Quota of Tomorrow” Research and Development plan to expand Quota International’s service impact worldwide while translating and extending the Quota service experience to new generations of young people who care about their community and our world.
The plan includes six steps, some of which are research steps with outcomes unknown, to be completed between January 1, 2010, and December 31, 2012. These activities are over and above Quota International continued and ongoing operations. The work plan and timelines will be formally assessed and updated semi-annually, in February and July, and when strategic activities or the findings from research warrant updates. The board of directors will receive copies of all updated plans.
Creating the Quota of Tomorrow Plan Resources
- 2014 Bylaws Report*
- Creating the Quota of Tomorrow – April 30, 2013, Final Semi-Annual Status Report*
- Creating the Quota of Tomorrow – January 1, 2013, Semi-annual Status Report*
- Message from President Laura Lahman on Proposal Changes
- View or Print the Complete Final Proposal (includes transition schedule)*
- View or Print the Final List of Regions
- View or Print Highlights of the Changes*
- Restructure Transition Timeline*
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
- 2012 Bylaws Report*
- Creating the Quota of Tomorrow – July 1, 2012, Semi-Annual Status Report*
- Creating the Quota of Tomorrow – February 2012 Semi-Annual Status Report*
- A Proposal for Quota’s Future Structure and Governance System
Script, PowerPoint Slides, and Handout Presented at 2011 Area Meetings
- Creating the Quota of Tomorrow – July 2011 Semi-Annual Status Report*
- Creating the Quota of Tomorrow – February 2011 Semi-Annual Status Report*
- Behind the Scenes – Creating Quota’s New Web Site*
- 2010-2011 Listening Tour Results – Final Report*
* To view or print out these publications, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. Go to Adobe’s Web site and download a free copy of Acrobat Reader.