Quota International is a non-profit organization empowering women, children, the deaf, hard-of-hearing, and speech-impaired in local communities around the world.
The objects of Quota International shall be to seek individuals committed to sharing their time, talent, and resources to meet Quota International’s service goals, and more particularly:
- To serve country and community;
- To promote high ethical standards;
- To emphasize the dignity of all useful occupations;
- To develop good fellowship and friendship; and
- To advance the ideals of righteousness, justice, international understanding, and good will.
(Quota International Bylaws, Article II)