QI of Lower Clarence, NSW, Australia
Vicki is a charter member of Quota International of Lower Clarence and has been an active member since joining.
She works tirelessly to raise the awareness of Quota in the local community through active participation in the planning and running of events.
If Vicki is asked to do a job, it is always done. She works quietly behind the scenes and carries out tasks that no one is aware have been done, and asks no accolades for herself.
As well as her Quota commitment, Vicki has given to the Lower Clarence Community in many ways including:
- Volunteered with Maclean Swimming Club,
- Being instrumental in raising funds for Yamba Swimming Pool – over $100,000 was raised.
- Volunteered with Yamba Surf Lifesaving Club
- Involved with Maclean Cane Harvest Festival and as Matron of Honour on many occasions
- Currently organises Daffodil Day for the Cancer Council as well as the catering for the Survivor’s Walk for the Cancer Council’s Relay for Life
In 2012 members of QI of Lower Clarence honoured Vicki with the Marie Sullivan Award, a club award for a member who displays the qualities and ideals of Quota.