The mail ballots have been counted for the elections of Quota International’s 2011-2012 Board of Directors, and congratulations go to:
- 2011-2012 President-elect Laura Lahman, QI of Coral Springs-Parkland, Florida, U.S.A. (sole candidate; no election held)
- 2011-2012 Treasurer Karen Murphy, QI of Beenleigh, Queensland, Australia
- 2011-2013 Central Area Director Judy Walthers, QI of Kenosha-Racine, Wisconsin, U.S.A. (sole candidate; no election held)
- 2011-2013 East Area Director Michelle Fryling, QI of Indiana, Pennsylvania, U.S.A. (sole candidate; no election held)
- 2011-2013 South Pacific Area Director Denise Rowell, QI of Coolum Beach, Queensland, Australia
Other 2011-2012 Quota International board members will include:
- 2011-2012 President Chris Tracey-Patte, QI of Beaudesert, Queensland, Australia
- 2010-2012 Canada Area Director Marie Dobson-Dunlop, QI of Huronia, Ontario, Canada
- 2010-2012 South Area Director Sheila Morris, QI of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, U.S.A.
- 2010-2012 West Area Director Vicki Conable, QI of Santa Maria, California, U.S.A.
Quota International’s 2011-2012 Board of Directors will be installed at a ceremony in Washington, D.C., on July 8, 2011.